Saturday, April 5, 2008

Parker Going Green

So my dad wanted me to mow the front and back yard because it was getting pretty bad. I decided to let Parker run around the back yard while I was mowing. He totally loved it, he was running back and forth and jumping no leaping around. Here are some pictures from that wonderful day.

Here is Parker enjoying something while he runs around.


Can You find Parker?


There he is!!


So tired after running around


All ready for St. Patrick's Day! 
(This picture doesn't do it justice of how green he really was!)


Not wanting to get the bath. He thinks that if he gives me the "puppy dog eyes" that I will feel too bad to give him the bath...it didn't work this time!

1 comment:

Roney Family said...

That is so funny. I love Parker's hair cut. If you could just get Mom to do the same thing with Bella!!! What a cutie!