Sunday, April 6, 2008

Making the pizzas!!!

So my friends and I decided that it would be so much fun to make pizzas from scratch. So after the afternoon session of General Conference my friends all came over and we made pizzas, calzones, cheezy bread and dessert pizza. We had so much fun learning how to knead dough. Shelly served her mission in Italy so we had fresh mozzarella cheese and everything. It was so much fun!!

Diana's grading the none fresh mozzarellea cheese, Val started kneading the dough for her pizza.


Here is Shelly kneading her dough for her pizza.


Val thinking about tossing the pizza but decided against it because I have low ceilings...go Val.


Shauna making cheezy bread.


Shelly's amazing pizza...


Val's pizza with 4 different toppings all separated...


My calzone full of cheese and pineapple....just the way I like it!!!



Now we are baking the pizzas....



And the messy kitchen....luckily all my friends stayed to help clean up the mess. It was so much fun. I love pizza so much!!

2 comments:

Roney Family said...

Those all look so darn good. I love Calzone. They are the best. How much fun!!!!

Roney Family said...

You will have to take some pictures and Blog about the girls being there. They were so excited to come and visit Aunt Chelsea. They just couldn't wait!!! Good luck with your graduation. We are super proud of you and you should feel proud of yourself. You have paved a new name for the McGregor family. You are the very first to graduate. Congrats Lil Sis!