Thursday, May 29, 2008

My trip to Maryland/D.C.

So I graduated on Friday morning and left for Maryland Saturday morning. I flew out to Maryland to help Jennifer Belnap with the move from Maryland to California. I took the kids to preschool and the tot lot, made a ton of mac and cheese and just helped out with whatever needed to help made the move just that much easier. One Sunday night after dinner we all went to D.C. to see the monuments (Jen loves to see them at night). That was so much fun. Thanks Jen and Drew for taking me!


So this wasn't from D.C. or  anything but I just love Kaley's facial expression in this picture.


Of course we had to take a picture with CA


World War II momument


Emma being silly. 


Kaley and Emma Belnap


Emma wanted to take my picture all by herself.


This was so cool. These images were etched into the wall and you had to look at it from a certain angle to see it!!


Here is Emma posing for me in front of the AZ one!


We had so much fun being silly!


One of these things just doesn't belong here.


This is the girls favorite thing to do at the FDR memorial! This was right before Kaley had an accident and was running around naked...


I'm not exactly sure what the girls were doing but they look like they were having so much fun.


They loved playing on the dog.


Emma was being so funny. I love this picture we both look so cute!

1 comment:

Roney Family said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Her kids seem to really take to you! Glad you were able to go to DC, its a great place!